The average cost for an electrical system diagnosis is between $133 and $162. Labor costs are estimated between $87 and $111 while parts are priced between $46 and $51.
Different Electrical Components of Your Vehicle
- Almost every driver understands that their vehicle will have difficulty starting, or outright refuse to start if the battery is faulty.
- Problems here can range from a shorted wire to bad connection to the battery, or even a dead battery.
- A bad sensor often results in a check engine light.
- Jumping straight to the emissions systems without first checking the sensor is a mistake that often returns to haunt the customer with a returning check engine light 50 miles after driving away.
- Not only is this annoying, but it constitutes a failure on the part of the technician for due diligence.
Don't Be Confused When It Comes To Auto Electric Repairs
We invite you to contact us if you have any questions regarding your auto electric repairs. Our staff will be glad to take the time to answer your questions and give you the information you need.
When it comes to auto electric repairs, there is a pretty serious level of confusion about what exactly needs to be done. We take the position that our customers deserve to be in the know regarding what their vehicle needs; this means we take the time to explain exactly what we are suggesting and what problems are being solved.